With gratitude to EFT developer Gary Craig, who released EFT into the public domain in December 2009. I'm excited to be a co-founder of www.EFTfree.net, a public library of EFT resources. Pick up your free 45-page EFTfree manual!
Phone sessions are a great bargain. Wherever you live, you can benefit from what we have to offer.
"Phone sessions with Betty are the greatest thing. With a couple sessions a month, I feel so much calmer and happier and able to handle whatever arises. My depression has lifted and mood swings are gone. It's wonderful."
- Kathy Krach, Salem, NY
"I find Betty to be a very skilled EFT therapist. She has a very warm, gentle,
accepting and supportive approach to her work. I have paid her my highest
compliment: I sent my mother to work with her, who likes her very much."
Stefan Gonick, EFT Practitioner & Trainer, Westhampton, MA
"I've never used anything so quick and so powerful! And I've tried just about everything. It's 30 hours after my first session, and I'm a whole different person, free from all that anxiety I had."
-Elaine Scott, Houston, TX
Healing the Inner Child Workshops
Instructor: Betty Moore-Hafter,
MA, Certified Hypnotherapist
Every child has "a primary need for respect, understanding and being taken seriously" (Alice Miller). Whether there was overt abuse or neglect in our childhood or more subtle pressures and expectations, our psyches may bear childhood wounds. Our body and our emotions still hold everything we have ever experienced. Things that happened to us in childhood remain unhealed in most of us, and they contribute to the conflicts and problems we experience as adults.
Hypnotic regression and EFT can bring profound healing in a relatively short time to the wounded parts of us. Individual sessions are a safe place to do deep inner child healing work, bringing sensitivity and respect, love and care, to the vulnerable places within.
The "Healing the Inner Child" workshops create a safe and supportive group experience. Participants find what needs healing from the past, clear the negative emotion with EFT and bring in whatever care is needed. Then we are usually able to experience the playful and creative 'wonder child' who emerges as healing is accomplished.
5-week classes or day-long workshops are available A sample workshop description is below:
HEALING THE INNER CHILD WORKSHOPS
Day-long Workshops -- Can be scheduled 10 - 4 or 12:30 - 5:30
The Structure of the day:
- Presentation and discussion of "the primary need of every child for respect, understanding and being taken seriously". Whether there was actual abuse in our childhood or not, most of us did not have this primary need met and we probably still carry the wounds.
- Brief introduction to E.F.T. -- as we get in touch with any woundedness today, we'll be constantly clearing and healing it with the Emotional Freedom Technique, a powerfully effective body-centered modality.
- Group hypnotherapy experience to "meet" the inner child (or children)
- Sharing and some group E.F.T.
- Group hypnotherapy experience to find symbols for 1) our wounding and 2) how we can heal
(*we take our inner child on this journey of discovery and healing)
- Time to write and/or draw our experience -- art supplies provided
- More sharing and group E.F.T.
- Group hypnotherapy to get in touch with the Wonder Child, the Artist Child, the Happy Child
- We end by each making our own collage with music playing, cutting, pasting, making a mess! It is so much fun! (Please bring magazines with images your 'child' would like, such as nature, animals, or whatever is joy-filled for you. I'll also have magazines and we will share them.)
"I love Betty's CD's. Her use of EFT is masterful,
and her guided imagery is gently relaxing and
transformative, and her voice is just right."
-Rue Hass, EFT Master, Boulder, CO
"Firstly let me say how delighted I am with your e-book. It's everything and more than you promised. I would say that after Gary Craig's manual, this is one of the definitive books on tapping."
- Heather Wilks, Melbourne, Australia
"I am so pleased and glad that I ordered your EFT/Hypnosis CDs. The guided imagery helps to soothe out emotions that surface during the tapping. It is a wonderful combination and I will be adding this to my daily self-care and healing journey. I would highly recommend these CDs to people wherever they are in life."
-Donna Keyes, Springfield, Massachussets
"Thank you again for all the work you obviously poured into the construction of your manual. I wish I had kept track of the number of times I have read and used your materials to enhance my EFT practice."
-Sal Campagna, Itasca, IL